ARE YOU A STUDENT WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS?
SPECIALISED TUTORING SERVICE
What is specialised tutoring?
It is a supportive, individual tutoring service, aimed at students with special educational needs (SEN). It is organised as follows:
- an initial exploratory meeting, involving an interview with a tutor representing the language with which you are concerned. The purpose is to discover the student’s specific needs, so as to be able to offer a pathway aimed at developing strategies to confront the language test;
- a series of meeting (to a maximum of four), arranged/agreed with the student, based on the requirements identified.
How can I access the service?
In order to access the service, the student must previously have had:
- an interview with the Inclusion Service
- an interview with an expert at the Laboratorio di Osservazione Diagnosi e Formazione (ODFLab) (Observation, Diagnosis and Training Laboratory) at Rovereto
Once the two interviews have been concluded, students can book an appointment for specialised tutoring HERE
What do I need to bring to the initial specialised tutoring interview?
The student is asked to bring the following documents to the initial interview:
- a form referring to the special arrangements which students with specific learning disabilities (SLD) may request, issued by the ODFLab of Rovereto;
- your personal Learning Agreement, issued by the High School you attended (if you have one).