It is not allowed to take online exams related to subjects not included in the curriculum. If there is a case of exams taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
The codes of the teaching activities can be found in the Download area.
Curriculum forms for the first-level and second-level degrees (single cycle)
Curriculum form for second-level degrees
Courses in Civil Engineering and Land and Environmental Engineering
Students enrolled to the courses in Civil Engineering and Land and Environmental Engineering must pass:
- An English B1 entry test (only in the case where the student has obtained a score under 24 in the admission test TOLC-I – managed by CISIA). The test must be passed by the end of the first year.
- An English B2 language exam in order to graduate. The exam is in English for Specific Purposes, but students can replace it with an equivalent exam for General English. The change can be done on Esse3 every October.
Second-level Degree in Civil Engineering until 2017/2018
Students enrolled until 2017/2018 pass an English B2 language exam in order to graduate.
Second-level degree (single cycle) in Construction Engineering – Architecture
The curriculum requires passing an English B2 language exam. The exam is in English for Specific Purposes, but students can replace it with an equivalent exam for General English. The change can be done on Esse3 every October. Alternatively, students can take an English B1 language exam and a C1 language exam choosing from French, Spanish and German.
Acknowledgement of language certificates
Students who have a language certificate acknowledge on an international level and by the University of Trento can send the certificate to the Ufficio Offerta Formativa e Gestione Studenti of their Department in order to be accredited the credits related to the exam, without the need to take the entry test/language exam for the first or second language
- Must be sent via the application form
- Must be in PDF format and legible
- When there should be no expiry date, it will be considered valid for 5 years since the release date
- Must be part of the list of certificates accepted by DICAM, which can be found on the portals of the courses on the website of the Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical
CLA organises language courses for UniTN students, which are either free or affordable. Consider enrolling to one of the courses in order to improve your language level or to learn a new language.
Furthermore, the following course are available:
- Blended B2 ESP course (Engineering) (DII and DICAM): one lesson a week (2 hours) for 10 weeks, complemented with an interactive online self-study path (Moodle)
- B2 online ESP for Engineering (DII e DICAM): interactive online self-study path (Moodle)