Attention: it is not allowed to take online exams related to subjects not included in the curriculum. If there is a case of exams taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
The codes of the teaching activities can be found in the Download area.
Curriculum forms for the first-level and second-level degrees (single cycle)
Curriculum form for second-level degrees
Students who enrol from 2021/22 must pass:
- An English B1 entry test. The test must be passed by the end of the first year of course.
- An English B2 language exam in order to graduate
Students who enrolled until 2020/21 must pass:
- An English A2 entry test. The test must be passed by the end of the first year of course.
- An English B1 language exam in order to graduate
Second-level degree in Quantitative and Computational Biology
Students enrolled until 2020/21 must pass an English B2 language exam in order to graduate
Students enrolled from 2021/22 must pass an English C1 language exam in order to graduate
Acknowledgement of language certificates
Students who have a language certificate acknowledge on an international level and by the University of Trento can send the certificate to the Ufficio Offerta Formativa e Gestione Studenti of their Department in order to be accredited the credits related to the exam, without the need to take the entry test/language exam for the first or second language.
- Must be sent via the appropriate channel
- Must be in PDF format and legible
- When there should be no expiry date, it will be considered valid for 5 years since the release date
- Must be part of the list of certificates accepted by the University for the accreditation of the credits.
CLA organises language courses for UniTN students, which are either free or affordable. Consider enrolling to one of the courses in order to improve your language level or to learn a new language.
Technical Englis courses (second level degrees)