Attention: please make sure that you have filled in your study plan before registering for the language exams: the exam you have to take must appear in your booklet (in Esse3). If there is a case of exams taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
For the compilation of the study plan, you can consult what is published on the Infostudenti portal. In the download box you will find the identification codes of the language exams, which you will need to fill in the study plan.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
Students enrolled on the degree in Information Technology must pass:
- an English A2 entrance test. The test must be passed by the end of the first year of course;
- an English B1 language exam in order to graduate.
Students can also take a B2 language exam in order to access to a master degree. The exam must be taken at CLA. For this exam, students cannot use external international language certificates for the recognition of credits.
However, we advise you to also consult what is published on the Department website for your course of study, under "Foreign Languages".
Acknowledgement of language certificates
Students who have a language certification (acknowledged at international level as well as by the University of Trento) can send the certificate to the Academic and Student Services of their Department, in order to be accredited the credits related to the exam, without the need to take the entrance test/language exam for the first or second language. The certificate:
- must be sent via the appropriate application during the opening periods specified by the Department;
- must be in PDF format and legible;
- when there should be no expiry date, it will be considered valid for 5 years since the release date;
- must be part of the list of certificates accepted by the University.
For UniTN students, CLA organizes language courses that you can enroll in free of charge or at very reasonable prices.
Consider enrolling to improve your language level or to learn a new language.
Entrance Test and Language Exams
- General information
- Structure and simulations of the Language Written tests
- Structure and simulations of the Language Speaking tests
- Calendar of Language exams and location
- Registration to the Language exams
- Results and Records