Opening of the enrolments
Registration for the language exams from September 2022 will open on 24 August 2022, at 00.00.
Enroll on the language exams
Students can enroll on the exams by using their username and password, on:
- Esse3 for students of the Department of Economics and Management;
- email to email@example.com for:
- students who enrolled on the International Studies course up to 2020/2021, who want to register for the English B2 for specific purposes for International Studies, and who have already passed the General B2 exam and/or English C1;
- students with special educational need who want to use the special measures for the exams ( see dedicated section);
- students enrolled on interuniversity courses;
- students enrolled on single courses;
- enroll in exams included in the booklet as supernumerary;
- MyCLA for all other courses;
it is not allowed to take exams related to subjects not included in the study plan.
If there is a case of exams taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
Enroll on the Speaking test
Students who have passed the writing task are registered by default to the speaking test which is scheduled on Friday, generally the week after the written exam (see calendar). Registration to the speaking test is visible on the booking board in Esse3, starting from the Wednesday afternoon (6pm) of the week after the written exam.
students are responsible to check the booking board on Esse3 in order to have information about the time of their speaking test. CLA will not send any notification.
Withdrawing from the exam
In order to withdraw from the exam, students must delete their registration in MyCLA no more than two days before the date of the test.
Candidates who are not present at the exam, but have not withdrawn, cannot register for another round before 30 days.