- students of the Law Faculty who have to pass the university language exam (‘prova di conoscenza linguistica’) in their first language
- doctoral and master’s degree students who have to pass a required Italian language exam as part of their study plan
You may enrol free of charge for one course per language level, until you reach the prescribed level of your study plan (for Master Code students only one course is free of charge).
Students can only enrol via the CLA Secretary’s Office.
1st cycle – October/December 2023: 4th and 5th October 2023
From 9.00 to 12.00 noon and from 14.00 to 16.00 at CLA Secretary's Office.
You are required to notify CLA if you decide to give up your reserved place on a course by 12.00 noon on 11th October 2023.
Re-opening of enrolments to fill any eventual places remaining: 17th and 18th October 2023 from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's Office.
- 2nd cycle - March/May 2024: 6th and 7th March 2024
From 9.00 to 12.00 noon (on Wednesday also from 14.00 to 16.00) at CLA Secretary's Office.
You are required to notify CLA if you decide to give up your reserved place on a course by 12.00 noon on 13th March 2024.
Re-opening of enrolments to fill any eventual places remaining: 19th and 20th March 2024 from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's Office.
Once you have enrolled, if you wish to withdraw from the course you mst write to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline indicated above for each cycle of courses.
Notes for students enrolled during the re-opening periods
Students enrolling during the re-opening enrolments periods, before going to the lesson, will have to:
- connect to the CLA Moodle page and log in at least once, so as to be enrolled by the teacher in the course's online community;
- print the course enrolment certificate, which can be:
The certificate must be handed in to the teacher at the first lesson of the course.