- students attending Trento University who wish to improve their language skills for personal development (including students of the College of Merit)
- students enrolled on single courses in university departments who still have to take the required exams
- doctoral students at Trento University who are not part of incoming European exchange programmes
- students at Trento and Riva Conservatoire undertaking studies on the two-year or three-year degree courses and the teaching qualification course
- Trento University employees, namely technicians, administrative staff, students with grant-assisted places, researchers and lecturers
- students and researchers who are in possession of the INTEGRATION AGREEMENT (click here for details)
For University of Trento technicians, administrative staff, students with grant-assisted places, researchers and lecturers, each course costs 100.00 Euro.
For other users the cost is 50.00 Euro.
You can only enrol at the CLA Secretary’s Office.
If YOU ARE NOT A UNIVERSITY OF TRENTO STUDENT, before doing the placement test and/or enrolling on a course, you have to register for CLA University Language Centre services by filling in the online form .
After having completed the form, within 3 working days you will receive an e-mail from the CLA Secretary’s Office giving details of the procedure to follow in order to access online services.
1st cycle – October/December 2023: 6th and 9th October 2023
From 9.00 to 12.00 noon (on Monday also from 14.00 to 16.00) at CLA Secretary's Office.
Re-opening of enrolments to fill any eventual places remaining: 17th and 18th October 2023 from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's Office.
- 2nd cycle - March/May 2024: 8th and 11th March 2024
From 9.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's Office.
Re-opening of enrolments to fill any eventual places remaining: 19th and 20th March 2024 from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's Office.
Notes for students enrolled during the re-opening periods
Students enrolling during the re-opening enrolments periods, before going to the lesson, will have to:
- connect to the CLA Moodle page and log in at least once, so as to be enrolled by the teacher in the course's online community;
- print the course enrolment certificate, which can be:
The certificate must be handed in to the teacher at the first lesson of the course.