You can enrol:

  • online (except for Italian courses and specialist language courses)
  • at the CLA Secretary’s Office (except for some categories of course user listed on the pages for enrolling on the various types of courses). In this case you need to come to the office with valid ID (identity card, driver’s licence or passport), or you can delegate someone else by using the delegation form and including a copy of your ID.

N.B.: due to COVID-19 emergency, enrolments to be done at CLA Secretary's Office, will be done by email (for the January/February and March/May 2021 courses).

IF YOU ARE NOT A UNIVERSITY STUDENT, before you can take the placement test and/or enrol on a course, you need to apply for access to the services of the University Language Centre (CLA) by filling in the online form.
Once you have filled in and sent the form, you will receive an email within three working days from the CLA Secretary’s Office, which describes the procedure to be followed to access MyCLA.