What kind of course can I choose?
- extensive and evening courses: two lessons per week of two hours each for two and a half months
- listening and speaking modules, taking place during the extensive sessions
- specialist courses at Engineering (DII and DICAM): one lesson per week of two hours and a quarter for two and a half months combined with a package of online interactive self-study activities (Moodle system)
- online specialist course for Engineering (DII and DICAM): a package of online interactive activities (Moodle system)
- intensive courses: one lesson per day of two and a quarter hours from Monday through Friday for about a month
- specialist courses for Law and Sociology
- courses in technical/scientific English for Master's students and Scientific Writing and Presentations in English - in Povo: one lesson per week of 4 academic hours for 10 lessons
- English for Medicine courses for Master's students in Medicine and Surgery
- online general courses (B1 and B2 levels)
Where are the courses held?
Extensive courses are held at the CLA and in the various Faculties, Departments and Centres of the University (Mesiano, Povo, Rovereto, C3A).
Specialisti courses are held in the various Faculties, Departments and Centres of the University (Mesiano, Povo, Law or Sociology Faculty).
Intensive courses are just held at the CLA.