- People from outside the university, in other words, members of the general public who are not students, students on scholarships, employees, lecturers or researchers at Trento University.
- Staff from bodies affiliated with Trento University, in other words people who work for bodies that have agreed a discount for courses with the University
For people from outside the university the course costs €400, while for people working for bodies that are affiliated with Trento University the course costs €250.
You need to have an Italian income tax number.
You enrol online.
If you are NOT A UNIVERSITY STUDENT, before you can take the placement test and/or enrol on a course, you need to apply for access to the services of the University Language Centre (CLA) by filling in the online form.
Once you have filled in and sent the form, you will receive an email within three working days from the CLA Secretary’s Office, which describes the procedure to be followed to access MyCLA.
- 1st cycle - January/February 2023: 12 January 2023
- online from 10.00 to 24.00
- 2nd cycle - June/July 2022: 9 June 2023
- online from 00.00 to 24.00
- 3rd cycle - August/September 2023: from 9 June to 21 July 2023
- online from 00.00 on 9 June to 24.00 on 21 July 2023.
Reopening of enrolments: enrolments will be reopened if there are any places left on courses. The way reopening of enrolments works is described HERE.
In order to enrol online you have to click on MyCLA and log on using your university username and password: