- People from outside the university, in other words, members of the general public who are not students, students on scholarships, employees, lecturers or researchers at Trento University.
- Staff from bodies affiliated with Trento University, in other words people who work for bodies that have agreed a discount for courses with the University
For people from outside the university the course costs €400, while for people working for bodies that are affiliated with Trento University the course costs €250.
You need to have an Italian income tax number.
You have to enrol at the CLA Secretary’s Office.
If you are NOT A UNIVERSITY STUDENT, before you can take the placement test and/or enrol on a course, you need to apply for access to the services of the University Language Centre (CLA) by filling in the online form.
Once you have filled in and sent the form, you will receive an email within three working days from the CLA Secretary’s Office, which describes the procedure to be followed to access MyCLA.
1st cycle – October/December 2022: 22 September 2022
At CLA Secretary's Office from 09.00 to 12.00 noon and from 14.00 to 16.00.
Reopening of enrolments if there are any places left on courses: 26 and 28 September 2022, from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's office.
- 2nd cycle - March/May 2023: 17 February 2023
At CLA Secretary's Office from 09.00 to 12.00 noon.
Reopening of enrolments if there are any places left on courses: 22 and 24 February 2023, from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at CLA Secretary's office.
Notes for students enrolled during the re-opening periods
Students enrolling during the re-opening enrolments periods, before going to the lesson, will have to:
- connect to the CLA Moodle page and log in at least once, so as to be enrolled by the teacher in the course's online community;
- print the course enrolment certificate, which can be:
The certificate must be handed in to the teacher at the first lesson of the course.