The University Language Center (CLA), according to article 20/5 of the university didactic regulations, organizes entrance tests and language exams on behalf of departments and centers, as required in the study plan of UniTN students.
- CLA organizes exams all year round except for August.
- the exams organised by CLA are not language certifications, but tests that are necessary to satisfy the language requirements expressed in the study plan. It is, however, possible to register for Cambridge English exams via the CLA secretary's office.
All students enrolled at the University of Trento must respect the students’ code of honor when taking entrance tests and language exams.
Furthermore, In order to take the in-person tests, students must have:
- An identity document with photo;
- UniTN username and password;
- a pen;
- the green pass;
For information on how to request online exams, please follow the instructions on the University website, on the page dedicated to the Covid-19 emergency, under the heading "Didactics and Exams".
- CS: Reading comprehension test
- CO: Listening comprehension test
- PS: Writing task
- PO: Speaking test
- AD: Teaching activity
- Cod. Esse3: Code of the teaching activity in the study plan (visible in Esse3)
- CEL: Language expert and collaborator
- CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- CFU: Accademic credit
- MyCLA: Personal area for students related to CLA courses and exams.