Re-opening dates and enrollments procedures
Enrolments will be re-opened, in order to fill any remaining places on courses, on the days indicated below. You can enrol (either online or at the CLA secretary’s office/by email depending on the type of student) in the same way as that indicated for the official enrolment period.
1st cycle – October/December 2022: on 3 and 4 October 2022
- online from 10.00 on 3 October until 24.00 on 4 October 2022;
- at CLA Secretary's Office from 10.00 to 12.00 noon.
2nd cycle – March/May 2023: on 1 and 2 March 2023
- online from 10.00 on 1 March until 24.00 on 2 March 2023;
- at CLA Secretary’s Office from 10.00 to 12.00 noon.
Notes for students enrolled during the re-opening periods
Any lessons which a student may have missed at the start of the course will automatically be counted as absences.
Those who enroll on a course which is free of charge for study purposes cannot withdraw from the course.
Students enrolling during the re-opening enrolments periods, before going to the lesson, will have to
- connect to the CLA Moodle page and log in at least once, so as to be enrolled by the teacher in the course's online community;
- print the course enrolment certificate, which can be
- download from MyCLA (by clicking on "Print Certificate" under the "Courses" menu) or
- collect at the CLA secretary’s office;
The certificate must be handed in to the teacher at the first lesson of the course.