Attention: please make sure that you have filled in your study plan before registering for the language exams: the exam you have to take must appear in your study programme (in Esse3). If there is a case of exams taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
For the compilation of the study plan, you can consult what is published on the Infostudenti portal.
Language skills required
Degree in Viticulture and Enology
Students enrolled on the degree in Viticulture and Enology must pass:
- A B1 English entrance test (only in the case where students did not pass the compulsory English test during the initial selection);
- An English B2 language exam in order to complete their degree.
You are also recommended to always consult what is published on the departmental website in relation to the language proficiency requirements for your course of study.
Acknowledgement of language certifications
Students who have a language certification (acknowledged at international level as well as by the University of Trento) can send the certificate to the Academic and Student Services of their Department, in order to be accredited the credits related to the exam, without the need to take the entrance test/language exam for the first or second language. The certificate:
- must be sent via the appropriate application during the opening periods specified by the Department;
- must be in PDF format and legible;
- when there should be no expiry date, it will be considered valid for 5 years since the release date;
- must be part of the list of certificates accepted by the University.
CLA organizes language courses to which UniTrento Students can enrol for free or for a very reasonable price.
Consider the possibility of enrolling to improve your language level or to learn a new language.
Most of the courses are held at CLA in Trento, but during the year, particularly for English, courses are also held at C3A.
Extensive courses at C3A:
Entrance Test and Language Exams
- General information
- Structure and simulations of the entrance test
- Calendar of tests and location
- Registration for the entrance Test
- Results and Records