Enroll on the written language tests
Please make sure that you have filled in your study plan before registering for the language tests: the test you have to take must appear in your study programme (in Esse3). If there is a case of tests taken irregularly, they will be considered invalid.
How to enroll
You can enroll on the tests by using your UniTN credentials, on MyCLA.
Enrollment on Esse3 is only for students of the Department of Economics and Management enrolled on the Bachelor Degree courses taught in Italian.
Special cases that require registration by email:
In the following cases, language test enrollment can only be done by sending an email to email@example.com:
- students who enrolled on the International Studies course up to 2020/2021, who want to register for the English B2 for specific purposes for International Studies, and who have already passed the General B2 test and/or English C1;
- students enrolled on interuniversity courses;
- students enrolled on single courses;
- enroll in tests included in the study plan as supernumerary;
- students with special educational need who want to use the special measures for the tests (see dedicated section);
Withdrawing from the test
In order to withdraw from the test, you must delete their registration in MyCLA no more than two days before the date of the test.
Candidates who are not present at the test, but have not withdrawn, cannot register for another round before 30 days.
Enroll on the Speaking test
Students who have passed the writing task are registered ex officio to the speaking test. Your registration:
- will be done ex officio by the day before the oral test.
- will be visible to you in Esse3 by logging into your reserved area and checking the booking board. On the booking board you will be able to see the time and venue of the oral test
If you are unable to attend, you can ask to take the oral test at a later date (the oral test must in any case be taken within 35 days of the date of the written test).
Please note: students are responsible to check the booking board on Esse3 in order to have information about the time of their speaking test. CLA will not send any notification.